I have come to realize as a motorcycle owner that part of this experience is lusting after more and more motorcycles. It really is too bad that there isn't more opportunities to rent motorcycles for a day or two. I also of course feel I need a larger garage for all of these lusts. A two car garage just doesn't cut it unfortunately.
All right, so here is my new list of wanted motorcycles.
- Ryca CS-1 (aka Suzuki Savage Conversion)
- Ural (Orange!!!)
- Harley Davidson XR1200 (best looking HD no one bought)
- Royal Enfield Classic 350
- 197X Honda GL 1000 Goldwing (Strip it down to cruiser)
- Honda VFR400 (Love the ugly headlights)
- Triumph Street Triple (2012 Purple)
- Yamaha TW200 (Dat ass.....I mean tires)
- Honda NC 700x (Ultimate Commuter)
- KTM Duke 690